Thomas Allen is primarily a provider of services to individuals with developmental disabilities. However, services are also provided to individuals through the CADI, CAC and BI waivers as well as private pay.
Thomas Allen’s residential service sites include one ICF/ID facility and 30 Supported Living (SLS) homes for one to four individuals.
Contact us about Openings:
- Sandra Quinn, Administrator
- Mailing Address:
- 1550 Humboldt Avenue
- West St Paul, MN 55118
- 651-450-1802 Corporate Office
Current Residential Home Openings
Click on any of our homes below to learn more.
- Kathi Lamminen
- Midland currently serves three women in their 20’s to 40’s. This home would be best suited to serve a woman with no aggressive Target Symptoms and minimal medical needs. Services are currently provided to two women who are Deaf and one woman who is Hearing but uses American Sign Language for communication. All staff who work at this home must be proficient in American Sign Language (ASL). The women in this home are very independent; all having alone time. The women are looking for a housemate who does not need a high level of staff support (like themselves), who either cooks or is willing to learn, who is capable of cleaning her own space and share in household cleaning, and who does not have interfering behaviors that will disrupt the home. They like to be active in the Deaf Community and are seeking someone who also values being part of this community. The current group are all working towards being more independent someday and would love to have a fourth housemate who shares this goal. The open bedroom is on the main floor of the home and could support someone with mobility needs, as long as they can walk up and down a few steps and do not need an accessible home. The home has a large deck off of the kitchen and a walkout lower level. The home is located a short drive from many shopping and eating establishments. Staffing ratio is typically 2:4 with overnight sleep staffing. All three individuals work in the community. (Opening for a woman)
- Kathi Lamminen
- Echo Park is located in a residential neighborhood in Burnsville. The home accepts women with either a CADI or DD waiver. Services are currently provided to three women in their 30’s to 60’s. This home would be best suited to serve a woman with no aggressive Target Symptoms and minimal medical needs. The open bedroom is on the main floor of the home and could support someone with mobility needs, as long as they can walk up and down a few steps and do not need a completely accessible home. The home has a large deck off of the kitchen and a walkout lower level. The home is located a short drive from many shopping and eating establishments. Staffing ratio is typically 2:4 with overnight combination sleep/awake staffing. All three individuals attend Day Training and Habilitation programs in the community. (Opening for a woman)
- Roxanne Tulloch
- Waivered services are provided in an Adult Foster Care home for up to four individuals. The program currently provides services to four women, ages 25-60, who are diagnosed with mild to profound DD, osteoporosis, dementia, aspiration, hypothyroidism, PTSD, edema, depression and/or anxiety. Two individuals utilize manual wheelchairs for mobility; the home is accessible. Woodlake is a spacious rambler and is located in a nice residential area near various malls and parks. It has four bedrooms, a bathroom with a roll-in shower, a living room, a family room with a working gas fireplace, laundry facilities and a large kitchen/dining area all on the main level. The back yard is fenced in with a small patio area. One individual participates in in-home day programming services provided by CCP (Monday-Friday 8:30AM-2:30PM); one attends a DTH in the community. The ladies enjoy a variety of activities in their community. An adaptive van that has a wheelchair lift is available for transportation. Overnight shifts are double staffed, with both Awake Night and Sleepover Counselors. 24-hour on-call nursing support is also available per individual need. There are many experienced, long-term staff working in this home. (Opening for a woman)